TopBand: 4X4NJ 160M NORTH AMERICA SKEDS

rikik@parker.inter.net.il rikik@parker.inter.net.il
Tue, 5 Nov 96 06:08:49 PST

Still QRV daily at my sunrise (currently 0404 UTC) on 1822, QSX 1 UP.
Conditions have been poor & very few QSOs.  I ALWAYS encourage repeat QSOs
(on a daily basis), so please, those of you who have already QSOd, don't
hesitate to call for a quick exchange of signal reports - even if we have
already QSOd.  It is quite frustrating to get up especially for sunrise
peaks day after day and to not make any QSOs.

The only exception to the above (PLEASE), is if the band should open up
for WEST COAST QSOs, then I would appreciate QRX by others to give me a
chance to complete 160M WAS (still need:  Nevada, Utah, Idaho & Oregon).

Also, I will be away on a short business trip from November 10 through
November 15, and will resume my sunrise vigil thereafter ( & will QRV
daily until I leave!!).

73 & CU on T H E band,
Riki, 4X4NJ
E-mail: rikik@inter.net.il