TopBand: Stu Perry 160 Awards

Bill Fisher KM9P km9p@contesting.com
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 09:44:02 -0500 (EST)

I've posted the final awards list for the Stu Perry Distance Challenge on
WWW.CONTESTING.COM.  I will be posting the rules for the contest (which
appeared in the new NCJ) tonight on the web.

I would appreciate any club newsletter types to reprint the rules and
awards in their newsletters for December.  Hope I'm not too late.

K8CC & N6TR have promised versions that support the contest by December 1.
CT users can do the contest in the VHF contest mode.  We will compute the
scores for CT users and post high claims on the reflectors and on the WWW.

I will post more updates here as they become available.

Thanks

Bill, KM9P, K4AAA