TopBand: DX HOGS

Bill Tippett btippett@CTC.Net
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 13:51:07 -0500

G3NKC wrote:

>We have seen some correspondance recently on the topband reflecor
>concerning band allocations; phone and operating styles (particularly EU)
>etc; there's not much said about DX Hogs;

Yes Dave, and let's keep it that way!  We've have enough trivial talk
the past few days to do us for the rest of the year so please take this
topic elsewhere.  Let's keep the topics related to 160, and not whining
about DX hogs, nets, DX windows, SSB allocations, vanity calls, and other
garbage.

                                        73,  Bill W4ZV, Topband Administrator.

P.S.  If there are a lot of you interested in these topics, please go
form your own reflector and stay far away from this one!