TopBand: RE: CQWW CW Teams, Rev 2 - 11/22

Bruce (AA8U) aa8u@voyager.net
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 21:14:30 -0500 (EST)

Anyone wanna join "Team 160"? Randy needs to fill out the team. email K5ZD
if you are interested AND will be s/o 160 for CQWW CW.
>Sender: owner-cq-contest@tgv.com
>From: k5zd@ultranet.com (Randy Thompson)
>To: K3EST@netcom.com ('K3EST, Bob Cox')
>CC: CQ-CONTEST@tgv.com ('Contest Reflector')
>Subject: RE: CQWW CW Teams, Rev 2 - 11/22
>Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 20:36:28 -0500
>
>Here we go again.  Amazing how many of you want to volunteer to help fill
teams.  Ended up with seven full teams.  Thanks!  Enjoy the contest.

>*** Lots of changes below -- participants check your team. ***
>
>To: CQWW Contest Committee
>
>Revision 2 - 11/22/96 - FINAL!
>
>Please register the following teams for the CQ WW CW 96 Contest.
>
>Team Handkey East
>
>N2IC   (obtained in a trade from Handkey South)
>K5ZD
>N6BV
>W9RE
>J3/WJ2O
>
>Team Handkey South
>
>KM9P
>K4BAI (@8P9Z I think)
>AA4S
>W1KM   (obtained in a trade from Handkey East)
>K5GN
>
>No more complaining from you Handkey South guys! Winner takes all.
>
>Team Monobanders
>
>G3WGN  (80m)
>K6AW   (40m)
>DJ7IK  (40m) May use DK0MM
>GM6Z   (40 or 20) op W5ASP
>W7TO   (40m) op K7BV  [replaces N6TR]
>
>Team International #1
>
>OH8BQT
>OH6KIT
>YB1AQS
>VE7SZ  op K7LXC  may use another call
>S56A
>
>Team International #2
>
>K2KW
>ZX2X (PY2OU)
>AJ2U
>WA1CFS
>LU9AUY (may op at LU8AQE)
>
>Team International #3
>
>OI6KZP
>K6LA
>K5NA
>K5TR
>VE1GN
>
>Now I need one more for this team!
>
>Team 160  (All 160m single band entries!)
>
>N6TR
>AA8U
>K8SM
>WB9Z *
>4X4NJ *
>
>* Unconfirmed.
>
>I try very hard to match people either by seriousness, interest, or some
other criteria that strikes my fancy.  The important thing is to promote the
spirit of team competition.  In the phone contest, W9RE said that the team
was the only thing that kept him going.  I hope all of you enjoy the same
sense of team spirit.

>Randy, K5ZD

>Randy Thompson
Amateur Radio Call Sign: K5ZD