TopBand: ZS8IR

Chris R. Burger crb@nanoteq.co.za
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 16:45:18 +200

I spoke to Chris today.  He's still waiting for a break in the
howling gales to fix the Battle Creek Special.  He was hoping to get
a gap in the weather today.

However, he will be on for CQWW this weekend regardless.  His low
band signal will be greatly enhanced if the BCS is available, but you
can look for him around his sunrise (0130 UTC) on the low bands
anyway.

As for myself, a series of business trips, a gale force wind and an
extremely heavy work schedule have conspired to keep me off the air
this weekend.  Therefore, I'll be a hired gun at ZS6P.  I'll be
single band on 40.  I'll be wearing nose plugs to avoid bleeding (low
banders are unaccustomed to the giddy heights of 7 MHz).

Please stop by and say hello to a propagationally challenged fellow
lowbander.

Chris R. Burger
ZS6EZ