TopBand: 160/80 shunt fed tower?

Craig Clark nx1g@top.monad.net
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 20:59:44 -0600

At 10:54 AM 11/27/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Jim inquired:
>
><big snip>
>
>> >Have any of you had success with a combo 160/80 m shunt fed tower?
>> >Any guess where the 80 m jumper would be with 18 inch spacing?

A good article to read in addition to the True piece is from

QST Oct 75 W5RTQ has an article on feeding a crank-up on 80 and 160. I
suggest u look at it. This article is also in Antenna Anthology (oop.)

73 Nice T-day to all.

I've gone from a day two waiting to a day 2 wip for some reason. Gee whiz
can't a guy get a break.

Craig

			Craig Clark
		 Gate 2, Day 2 Now I'm a Wip, NX1G
	send me e-mail and I'll put you on our mailing list
			Radio Bookstore
	Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
			(603) 899 6957
			(603) 899 6826 fax
			PO Box 209
			Rindge, NH 03461