TopBand: Belau (KC6)

wv5s@icon.net wv5s@icon.net
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 15:53:33 +0000

 Oklahoma DX Assoc members, N5OK, Coy, and N5CG, Dave, departed for
 Belau this morning.  They will arrive at 9:00 a.m. Saturday morning
 (Friday evening USA Time).  Since we left antennas patially assembled
 after the last operation, they plan to be on the air Saturday
 evening (Saturday morning USA time).  Due to the hot afternoons, they
 may not get the wire antennas up until the next day, but start looking
 for them on 80/160m this weekend.  They will be there for 4 to 8
 weeks.  Coy plans to try 160m everyday.  He has had 160m success from
 there before and understands when to work the States.  I hope to
 visit with them often and will post 160m info received.  Others also
 do the same.

 73

Jim, WV5S
Jim Hood, WV5S
President, Oklahoma DX Association
wv5s@icon.net
Past operations: KC6SS, V63SH, /XE, /WH6, /NH7, /KP2
Previous calls: W0PUD, W7KDH, K5TWD
USA-CA # 432