TopBand: Bev and ts930s

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 23:29:37 -0500 (CDT)

>John, the TS930 has a separate receive antenna jack on the rear panel.
>Plug the bev. in there and throw the slide switch next to it.  The radio
>does the rest.

Wrong - that plug diverts the antenna to a second receiver - it
does not provide for external antenna input.

To get into the receive loop on the ts-930 you need
to use the transverter din connector.

BTW - some 930s that I have seen have been modified so that
the plug that Brad is talking about does do what he describes
but this is *not* how it comes from the factory.

(I bought one new - still have it - I have used *ALOT* of diffrent ts930s)

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.