TopBand: KC6/N5OK Active

wv5s@icon.net wv5s@icon.net
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 21:16:14 +0000

 Oklahoma DX Assoc members, N5OK and N5CG began operations today as
 KC6/N5OK.  Their operations are limited at this time because their
 checked baggage did not arrive with them in Belau.  They have one
 transceiver with the R7, A3, and WARC beam antennas that we left
 there in 1994.  Their radios, amps, coax, microphones, and wire antennas are
 touring the Pacific Islands.  Consequently, low band, high power,
 SSB, and multiband operations will be delayed a day or two, but they will be
 there 4 weeks or longer. They were easily workable from Oklahoma on
 21014 today at 2230Z.  I would expect 160 meters early in the week.

 Good Luck,

 Jim

 Jim Hood, WV5S
 President, Oklahoma DX Association
 wv5s@icon.net
 Past operations: KC6SS, V63SH, /XE, /WH6, /NH7, /KP2
 Previous calls: W0PUD, W7KDH, K5TWD
 USA-CA # 432