TopBand: KH8 visit

Jon Barclay AA5BL aa5bl@intrastar.net
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 13:29:55 -0500

I will be leaving to visit my brother Don, KH8/N5OLS in
American Samoa on Oct. 18, and will be there until Nov. 1.
We intend to get his antennas on his new 72' tower and to
get something reasonable in the air for 80M and 160M, and
plan to be QRV on the low bands outside the CQWW contest.
Sunrise there will be about 16:52 UTC, sunset 05:19 UTC.

I'll try to be on as the terminator crosses North America
at least a couple of days.  Keep your fingers crossed and
hope it's quiet enough down there to hear!  Don't know for
sure if we'll be using KH8/N5OLS or KH8/AA5BL.

Hope to hear you in CQWW +/-.

73,
Jon Barclay
AA5BL@intrastar.net