TopBand: TOGO

Roger, G3SXW 100260.342@compuserve.com
29 Oct 96 18:53:19 EST

To DX Magazines de G3SXW, c.c. 5V7A team, 29 October.

Our trip to Togo for CQ World-Wide CW Contest (November
23-24) is confirmed. Ten operators will enter the multi-multi
category with six stations and 17 antennas.

We had been promised a special prefix by the Togo PTT and
announced the call-sign 5V5A. Licences have now been
issued and we now know that we will operate the contest with
the call 5V7A. Please note the change.

Before the contest we will operate with personal call-signs:

AA7NO           5V7MB
G3SXW          5V7A
G4FAM           5V7FA
GM3YTS        5V7RF
K5VT              5V7VT
K7GE             5V7JL
KC7V             5V7MF
N7BG            5V7BG
WB7SRW     5V7PN

Some activity may be expected on November 21-22 whilst testing
antennas and also hopefully on WARC bands. On 160 metres
please always look for us low in the band. All activity will cease
at the end of the contest as we leave for home the next morning.

QSLs for all the above call-signs go via home-call except for 5V7A
which is via GM4AGL.

Information has been updated on our World-Wide Web home-page.
You are welcome to visit the page for regular news updates:

http://www.getnet.com/~kf7ay.com/5v5a.html

Good luck in the contest to everyone,
73 de Roger/G3SXW.