TopBand: Broadcasting new and amateur related material on Ham Radio

Ed Tanton N4XY n4xy@avana.net
Sat, 07 Sep 1996 21:58:52 -0300

Jeff I honestly do not believe he-or others like him-would quit if they were shown evidence they would accept
that they had NO listeners. I believe their activities are-for them-an end unto itself, answering some sort of
psychological need to bother or otherwise demonstrate some form of self-centered, self-perceived,
"superiority" over others. I would suggest two hundred postcards would actually feed that need, rather than
alter their attitudes. The less attention they receive the better-short of the legal challenges you correctly
believe would affect activities you do not wish affected. Ignore 'em. It's more than they deserve. 73
--
        Ed Tanton  N4XY  (770) 971-0436  Marietta, GA
        email: n4xy@avana.net   URL: Coming Soon