TopBand: DSP

Jim Reid jreid@aloha.net
Sun, 08 Sep 1996 14:50:57 -1000

Hi,

This to Dan Fleig,  his e-mail address doesn't seem to work.

DSP Blaster

I've gotten it from Beezly,  but have not used it too much.

It is VERY effective as compared to the JPS NIR-10 I
have had for two or three years now;  have gotten all the
updates to the JPS unit.

I first bought the DSP Blaster back in early July;  Brian has
put out 10 upgrades since!!  I  still have not gotten around to
setting up the last one.  I am not to great at using DOS
programs,  so have a lot to learn about getting the most
from all the options available with his DSP.

So,  I'm not much help,  but it does work,  and probably
very well.

73,   Jim, AH6NB