TopBand: power line noise

MARKN7EIJ@aol.com MARKN7EIJ@aol.com
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 13:01:10 -0400

Dave ask if they have a radio and tv interference person, and if the don't
mention that you will seek legal action and that they better look in to this.
I have had many experinces with power co's in ID and Mass and here in Ore. In
mass Boston edison was out allmost that same afternoon,in Id I got the real
run-a-round and threatened legal action and here in Portland the was prompet
to look at it but nothing has been done.I need to call again. I you need any
questions answered call your puplic utilitles commission (they like to ride
the power co's). Good luck Mark N7EIJ P.S. the other way is to cut the pole
down!! hi hi