TopBand: Belau on 160?

Prologic User n5ok@ionet.net
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 21:50:05 -0500

Greetings!

N5CG and I are departing for Belau on the 10th of October for 30-60 days =
and will be active on top band.

We have operated 160 from there before and made a lot of folks happy.  =
We have used dipoles and windoms on 160 with moderate results.  We have =
managed to work from the East Coast to the West at U.S. sunrise.=20

Would like any suggestions on how to improve our operation.  Recommended =
frequencies, antennas, mode, technique, etc.  We will be in a 2 story =
hotel with the antennas on the roof.  This hotel is very near the beach =
with a clear shot out over the ocean towards the U.S. and Europe.

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome.  Thanks for the space.

Coy, N5OK