TopBand: OOPS! Band Segment Survey Update

Bill Tippett btippett@CTC.Net
Thu, 03 Apr 1997 16:07:21 -0500 (EST)

        Sorry for posting the survey again.  I wanted to get
opinion from the Contest reflector and sent it to Topband out
of habit instead.  We've gotten 35 more responses for a total
of 70 now.  Someone suggested I not post any more results so
as not to prebias the survey (the same problem the TV networks
have in covering national elections before the polls close on
the West Coast) so I will wait until we close the poll before
posting the final results.

        Did you vote yet?  Thanks to the following who replied
since yesterday: K9FD, W5UN, K3BU, W3UR, K3SME, K1AM, W2VO, W9TW,
KF7E, N6ND, N2NT, N3SL, N5IA, N8TR, W7AT, K0HA, AE7H, W7GG,
WA2DFI, 4S7RPG, N3MLV, K4ODL, K2XA, W7LR, W4YV, W8JI, W0RI, W5PS,
K0CS, W9II, W2CYA, K1MEM, N4TO, KG6I and K1HTV.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV