TopBand: Bandplan

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Thu, 03 Apr 1997 18:11:45 EST

While I completely agree with Bill's and others comments that all band
users must be a part of the process; I do not feel that the contesters
should enjoy any special privileges in the weighting of the responses.
In fact just the opposite might be considered.
Many of us on this reflector are DXers AND Contesters...in that order. On
the Contest Reflector it is just the reverse with many.

Please; just carefully consider the needs of us that are around the band
for 365 days a year versus those that show up for a few weekends.

73...Carl   KM1H