TopBand: Announcing Caribbean Tour 1997

Rob Snieder pa3erc@muurkrant.com
Fri, 08 Aug 1997 20:10:17 +0200

Peter PA3BBP, Rob PA3ERC and Ronald PA3EWP are sproude to announce
the Caribbean Tour 1997. Based on our big success of last year on
FG,J7 and FM this year we will visit the following islands:

ST.LUCIA-J6 (IOTA: NA-108)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
21 August - 30 August
Calls: J6/PA3BBP, J6/PA3ERC and J6/PA3EWP. We might get J68BP,J68RC
       and J68WP but haven't received a confirmation yet.
QTH: Cap Estate

TOBAGO-9Y4 (IOTA: SA-009)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 August - 11 September
Calls: 9Y4/PA3BBP, 9Y4/PA3ERC and 9Y4/PA3EWP
QTH: Pigeon Point

We will have 2 stations on the air from 160-10 meters and will be
active in the modes CW, SSB and RTTY. We will also try to work some
Satellite RS-12. We will focus mainly on the WARC bands and the low
bands for Europe during their grayline. Both locations will have an
excellent take off to the US and Europe.

A special Internet Web Page will be setup again like last year with
the url: http://www.igr.nl/users/pa3dmh/tour1997.html
This page will contain daily uploaded logs and digital images of the
expedition. Special wishes can be send to Alex PA3DMH the Webmaster
of this page. We like to make as much contacts as possible however
WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO WORK US DOUBLE !

For all above calls Rob PA3ERC will be the QSL manager.
QSL's can be send via the buro or direct to:
Rob Snieder, Van Leeuwenstraat 137, 2273 VS, Voorburg, The Netherlands

PA3ERC is also QSL manager for:
HB0/PA3ERC/p (1994)
VP5/PA3BBP,VP5/PA3ERC,VP5/PA3EWP,VP5/PA3FQA,VP5C (1995)
FG/PA3BBP,FG/PA3ERC,FG/PA3EWP,FG/PA3FQA,TO5C (1996)
J79BP,J79RC,J79WP,J79QA,J77C (1996)
FM/PA3BBP,FM/PA3ERC,FM/PA3EWP,FM/PA3FQA (1996)
Rob Snieder PA3ERC

member of Contestgroup Oude Maas PI4COM/PA6WPX

Homepage PI4COM:
http://www.muurkrant.com/pi4com/pi4com.html

Caribbean Tour 1997 page:
http://www.igr.nl/users/pa3dmh/tour1997.html