TopBand: 5A2A on 160m

Wil DJ7AA dj7aa-wil@t-online.de
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 19:11:35 +0100

Hello dear fellows topbander,

just in this moment I was talked with our friend Dieter DL3KDV, one of the
5A2A operators, and he requested me to give the following informations about his
next 2 days on 160.

He will be starting this evening on 1929.5 at 20.00z until the japanese sunrise
and will be listening 1910.

Later in the night after some hours sleep he will try to look for USA after
03.00 until his sunrise about 06.00 z.

He had during the contestweekend some trouble because of sunderstorms in his
area, so he was not able to listen well on 160. The weather clears up today, so
hope you have a better chance.

The operation will ending on his wensday morning, because they have to pack
every thing.

73 de Wil DJ7AA