TopBand: ZP5/N3BNA

Jeffrey Maass jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 08:54:59 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Donald B. Hall wrote:

> A spot on OH2BUA at 0421 started a pile up on this one.
>
> I worked him at 0434 with a 579 signal but a deep QSB into
> the noise.
>
> He was still in at 0558 when W0AH gave him 449.

I worked ZP0Z during CQWW (Nov 30, 0631Z). He was calling CQ for some time
before I was able to pull his call through, I had to call him for a
longish time before he heard me, and then he disappeared soon after (while
KC1XX was calling him).

Did anyone else hear him during the contest or after?

Jeff Maass       (jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us)      Amateur Radio K8ND
      USPSA/IPSC # L-1192   NROI/CRO          NW of Columbus Ohio
      25000 Members in 2000!