TopBand: CQ WW CW (ZF1A )

TK5NN Patrick Bittiger tk5nn@club-internet.fr
Mon, 8 Dec 97 02:30:58 +0000

 K9LA wrote (7/12/97 4:45) :

>We didn't do much running on 160m, but ended up with 124 Qs, 16 zones,
>and 45 countries on topband.  Saturday night was a good night.  That's
>when I worked most of the zones and countries.
>
>Can anyone give us a comparative signal report on 160m?  Like compared to
>6Y4A, KP3Z, TI5N, etc?  We used an inv-vee up at about 90ft for transmit,
>and a 600ft Beverage strung right before the contest by K1TO and K9LA.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Carl K9LA

Hi Carl,

Honestly I don't remember exactly how was your signal on 160m compared
to the others. But I'm sure I've had no problem to copy ZF1A immediatetely
when you called me. Thanks for the multiplier. Results coming soon...

73 de TK5NN, Patrick

---
TK5NN  : Patrick BITTIGER
         B.P.227 20179 AJACCIO CEDEX (France)