TopBand: Band report dec 16 & wishes

Kent Svensson kent@sm4can.pp.se
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 13:39:55 +0100

Only stations heard/worked this morning were K0HA and N7JW.
Band here has been very noisey in the past due to snow conditions.
Must say that I was expecting some more spectacular openings like last
december with great over the north pole propagations into KH6 etc...but nil
sofar.Just a few openings into the west coast and still there is atleast
one SM station begging for zone 3 to hit the WAZ 160.

So.. wish that we will see some good long distance openings during the
christmas holidays and I pass along seasons greetings to all topbanders.

73 de Kent
SM4CAN