TopBand: Re: Top band: RV1CC - K0HA

Bill Hohnstein k0ha@navix.net
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 21:10:37 -0800

I received the following email from Vlad, RV1CC.  I thought that others
would be interested in his equipment and the other information.
  Conditions were fairly good to eastern Europe yesterday.  However,
there was deep fading on some signals.  Because of that I didn't copy
the report that Vlad sent me at first.  So, I called him again a few
minutes later when his signal was stronger...
  It's reverting back to summer static levels tonight.  However,
RW1ZA had an excellent signal (569) above the static for a QSO at 0218z
(with a fair amount of QSB again).

73,  Bill     K0HA