TopBand: Cfm QSO

Pierluigi Mansutti luisprk@tin.it
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 08:31:19 +0100

Hi Earl,
very good QSO this morning with you (569 both ways); conditions seemed very
disappointing for me as I was calling CQ for half an hour without any
reply... so very supprised to hear at once a K6 with such a fine
signal...and again nothing else except N2ED ! ( and Bill K0HA worked last
night at 23 Z on 1823 before going to bed and still there this morning 20
minutes after my sunrise: where is Nebraska ???!!)
Very strange Band, I love it so much....

73 Earl and many thanks for your high level postings on the Reflector:
always a lot to learn from you !

Season's greetings de Luis IV3PRK