TopBand: CQWW - Rounds 2 & 3

km1h @ juno.com km1h@juno.com
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 20:32:46 EST

I heard you in there many times Bill, doing a darn good job too.
It appeared that you were hearing fairly deep...SV, 4X, etc, and even
better than those closer to the "pond" .
Saturday was an exercise in frustration as the classic one way
propagation was particularly evident here. Band loaded with signals but
only a dozen or so QSO's.

Went to bed around 0300Z as I had to be up and out at 10Z Sunday AM.

73  Carl  KM1H