TopBand: JX7DFA and condx 8Feb

john p. rogers john.rogers@mcmail.com
Sat, 08 Feb 1997 10:18:42 -0800

> La6wea wrote:
>
> Hello all
>
> I have just received a fax from Jx7dfa with the following info:
> Hello Ken
>
> Here are 100 miles per houer wind and lot of ice on the antennas and the
> 160m antenna broke last night. I am notable to repair it until the
> weekend but I will inform you of my progress.
>
> 73 Per

As the lucky ones would no doubt have heard, Per JX7DFA has repaired his
antenna and was on 160 this Saturday morning 8Feb at 0730 1822.5. 589
working N6LL 569 !! Condx seemed excellent.
Also heard KD7?? 449 working XE2FGC 569 (and lots of other USA) around
0700-0730.
Jim ZL2JR and Harry ZL2SQ are on most days SSB 1840 and CW 1832 around
0730 for all takers.
Excellent signals from Chris ZS6EZ 579 2 days ago at 2100 on 1826!
Carl G4VFU/MM is operating from an oil supply ship in the North Sea off
southern LA.
Who is the Wrench?
73's
John