TopBand: P29VXX Signal Today

Bill Tippett btippett@CTC.Net
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 07:16:37 -0500 (EST)

        Conditions were far down to P29VXX today.  I heard him
about 339 around 1145 which is about 15 minutes before my sunrise.
After a brief QSY to 80, he returned around 1205 and is working JA's
as I write this.  He was only 449 at 1210 compared to 579 at the same
time Friday.  It seems that he is peaking just after local sunrise.
Hope for better conditions tomorrow and good luck!

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV