TopBand: 160m Condx

La6wea olufsen@hnett.no
Fri, 03 Jan 1997 21:47:21 +0100

I have read the mail about the condx this afternoon around 1400-1500z
and you all must take the time to listen more for Scandinavia at around
our sunset. I could hear a couple of westcoast stations at my sunset
including N7ex and N6tr with 579 but as I have some trouble using my
rigth arm at the moment (but trying to learn to use my left) I have to
use the keybord for cw and I have`nt that hooked up at that time, I
tried a few call`s on SSB but I think nobody was listning for that mode.
The signal was not longpath but more or less over the North pole. Also
in the mornings there has been good opnings to the westcoast but just a
few worked on SSB. I have my sunset today at 12.52Z. The conds on 75m
has been great and I have been able to work DX 24 Houers aday on that
band.

73 from Ken