TopBand: 9X - miscellaneous

Kigali Rwanda RWAKI@unhcr.ch
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 10:22:38 +0100

Guys,

Four things.

1 - As John, ON4UN, pointed out to me, it was not very wise to put
the times in my log. Next time only dates and callsigns will be
given. Sri for that.

2 - Although I have frequently asked NOT to send emails to this
address, I am still receiving mail here. I repeat that you can send
comments, IN CASE YOU REALLY HAVE TO, to JA3AAW, ON4UN or W4ZV.

3 - If I get any more emails here regarding my 160m operation, I will
immediately cease publishing any info on this reflector. No hard
feelings to those who sent so far, we're still buddies. But pse
follow guidelines given to you. You don't like someone to call in a
pile up when it's not his turn ? You want him to standby ! That is
exactly what I have been asking regarding email.

4 - I will continue to be active whenever I am not at work :
2045-2130z for JA
0200z for NA
EU any other times.

73 - Mark - 9x4ww
ps : last evening was good for EU, but at 02z (9/1) sigs were
generally too weak with NA. JA continues to be the most difficult
area to reach. I heard JA4LXY calling cq, but that's all.
ps2: MAYBE during VK0IR operation, I will take a break from 160 to
recuperate a bit. Need my sleep.