TopBand: VK0IR on the air

Bill Tippett btippett@CTC.Net
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 11:53:45 GMT

        VK0IR should begin 160 operation as their sunset nears
at 1528 today.  The West Coasters will have the first chance in
North America so get ready for it this morning!  ON4UN has
requested all to send propagation information to him at
john.devoldere@innet.be in the following format:

"Please also start sending reports of your observations of the
DX-pedition signals, including 30, 40m and the low bands.
Please do not send me reports like "I worked them on 7005 at
21:00z." I need reports like: " they were heard on 7 Mhz CW
between 07:00 and 12:00 and their signals peaked S7 at 10:00z,
and their signals came shorth path (or long path or crooked
path).

Please do not forget to mention your call and QTH (State) in
your report."

                                Good luck to all!

                                Bill  W4ZV