TopBand: VK0IR in Southern EU.

EB6AOK enrique-ibiza0@jet.es
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 23:17:53 +0100

Knowing that my setup for the Low Bands is not very good , I would like
to ask
how many stations from southern Europe did work VK0IR . I've heard quiet
a lot
coming from the North , and some of them from West , but do not know
about the
South . Propagation between EA6 and VK0 seems to be very bad . Don't know
if I
am wright or not , but I would say this is a CROOKED POLAR PATH , signals
arriving through the poles is the best thing I can imagine now . My 600ft
Bev.
to 175 degrees , doesn't hears anything .
Hope that condx changes in the next days , and allow the "southern guys"
work 'em on the lower bands .

Congrats for those who WKD it , and GL for the others , 73 de Josep
EA6ACC.

e-mail enrique-ibiza0@jet.es