TopBand: TopBand Frequency Allocations List

dennis g. peterson dennisgp@mut1.muscanet.com
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 08:23:58 -0600

Hello All; What an evening last night on topband late.  Signals from Europe
were far superior from a week or so ago when condx were good then.  My only
regret is that I missed HB9AMO again as I went to bed too soon.  Oh well,
maybe next time.  I did manage to work two new ones 9A2TW and Possibly
LY2ZZ.  Not sure on LY as QSB was up and down and his signal here in Eastern
Iowa tended to have some flutter sound on it.  Anyway, getting to the point
of my message.  Please note the following:

N7CKD's TopBand Frequency Allocations are now available FREE for the Request
on www.contesting.com and can be accessed with a browser through the
following:
http://www.cris.com/~edguzis/N7CKD.htm                  Simply follow the
instructions as shown on the webb page and be patient.   As this is all new
to me, I may be a while getting it down right and getting the reply back to
you.

If you don't have a browser, simply direct a personal e-mail message to
dennisgp@muscanet.com and include your first and last name, e-mail address,
call sign, and the type of file you request.  (1) Dos text  (2) Word for
Windows  (3) WordPerfect for Windows

The DOS text file can be edited to suit your own individual needs simply by
accessing the edit command in dos  eg.    edit (name of txt file)   Word can
be edited through your personal copy of Word and the same for WordPerfect.
I have tried to make these files as clean and Perfect as possible.  Mistakes
do happen and I appologize for that in advance.

If after you receive your listing you find or are aware of any changes that
need to be NOTED or changed, please SEND ME A PERSONAL E-MAIL MSG with the
prefix name of country or line # ( this is the number in the left hand
column of the listing)  so that I may make the changes on the master and can
then post the updates for everyone on the reflector.  Please be patient with
me and I will try my best at getting your requests answered promptly.  There
are bound to be some new corrections and new countries who may have recently
acquired 160 operating status that I am unaware of.  If this is the case
please note the change or correction and respond to my e-mail address
personally not to the reflector.   Let's try and make this reflector one of
the most looked at and talked about informational sources within the
superhighway infrastructure.

There are over 14 years of work and accumulation of information in these
frequency tables and I felt it was time to EDUCATE EVERYONE with the
information rather than sell it.  I hope you all enjoy the frequency lists
and can put them to good use for your Topband endeavors and DXing.   73s to
all and let's hope for better conditions again on 160.

de N7CKDennis/0         dennisgp@muscanet.com

N7CKDennis G. Peterson
1815 Mulberry Avenue
Muscatine, Iowa  52761-3554