TopBand: Propagation and VK0IR

Michauldin@aol.com Michauldin@aol.com
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 18:03:11 -0500 (EST)

Gentlemen,

     For general information I offer the followong:

     Thus far into the dxpedition, on 80 and 160, VK0IR is yet to make a
whisper in South Texas.  The pileups are large and loud.  On 80 I have heard
even 5th area stations in Arkansas calling.  Yet no signals have arrived here
as yet.

     I shall ramain optomistic.  Gook luck to all.

                                                                          73
DX,

                                                                         MIke
K5NU