TopBand: HEARD better on xmit antenna, propagation

km1h@juno.com km1h@juno.com
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 16:43:05 EST

Yeah Denny...I bought into Yuri's ideas 10 years ago since they seemed to
fit real life observations and explained an awful lot to this old man.
I'll let the professional authors continue to write their drivel in QST,
etc. or even worse the absolute crap seen on the book racks at HRO, etc.

Sometimes I wonder how many hams work for the DOD, NSA, etc and have
access to the "real" data and just laugh at us "rubes".

I'll even take Yuri's comments a band higher....the same observations
hold true on 6M.

73.........Carl  KM1H  QRV 160M to Light (actually only 10GHz for now)