TopBand: Administrivia

Bill Tippett btippett@CTC.Net
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 06:49:14 -0500 (EST)

        I'll be gone a few days but will be back on Monday.  There
will be no more posts of the Heard messages by me but maybe someone
who subscribes to the Heard reflector can post any "160 relevant"
info here.  For those of you with Web access, you can read the
Heard bulletins at   http://www.aurumtel.com/hnews.html

        Propagation looks great for the contest and it appears that
the weather outlook also looks good for North America.  Hopefully
both evenings will be relatively free of QRN on this side.  Good luck
to all and I hope to work all of you from W3LPL.

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV