TopBand: Clock

The599Rpt@aol.com The599Rpt@aol.com
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 20:38:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi Friends,

I, too called Heartland America to order to L1-8916 clock.  I mentionmed the
catalog number L1C1-1894, and was told this was someone's catalog number,
 and that $4.95 shipping/handling was to be added.

I guess there is no magic to this one.  After I explained that a "friend" in
another state ordered it this way without S/H and then told her to cancel the
order, the rep put me on hold and asked her supervisor.  The reply was NO S/H
since this was my first order.

Best adivice, play dumb when ordering and you will get it for $14.95.  They
ask for a catalog number off the back, and most won't have that.

Anyway, it is on the way.

73,

Bob, WB2YQH

                                     Read "THE 59(9) DX REPORT"