TopBand: MORE ON OX1OM

Clifford E. Milner cmilner@eznet.net
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 10:16:27 -0500

Dear Topbanders,

My personal opinion is that someone was yanking our chain on this one.
This guy
was 20 over 9 on a short Beverage for hours, way louder than most VEs, with
the
exception of VE1ZZ,VE9AA,VE3EJ.  He was only a little louder than those guys.

It would be interesting to see how widely he was heard.

73, Rob K2WI

He was calling Cq DX (CW) on top of our SSB net on 3.940 at 9:45am this
morning.Perhaps s8.  I am in Rochester but others in the net in SE New
England also heard him...and very dubious!!
73, Cliff  K2SKO

Clifford the Big Red Dog