TopBand: TN-activity by DJ6SI

Rolf T Salme 100112.3500@CompuServe.COM
29 Jan 97 06:16:41 EST

Dear Peter, DF6QN,

I think I have now read your message about DJ6SI and his upcoming operation
from Brazzaville about a dozen times on this Topband Reflector. I am sorry to
tell you, Peter, but there are several of us on the periphery who have to pay
a lot to even to read short messages on the Internet, so I would be very happy
if you didn't hit your send button more than once.

In my case, I have to dial Hong Kong or the US from Hanoi to get the latest
hot stuff about Top Band and this at phone rates which I think are next only
to those of Mongolia.

You see, Peter, the difference between calling XV7SW on top band and sending
things to the Internet is that with Internet, you normally score on the first
buzz.

73,
Rolf
XV7SW in Hanoi