No subject

Jo,yc0low yc0low@ibm.net
Tue, 01 Jul 1997 22:27:59 +0700

At 05:10 PM 7/1/97 +0200, Bernie, ZS4TX, wrote:
>Topbanders
>
>While the most of you guys (EU and NA) have been braving the static or
>migrated to 2m FM, we have had our share of topband exitement in the
>Southern hemisphere.

Just to "add" Bernie's enyoyment, I can report that I, happily, worked EU
station: G3ITH (Jun 26, '97, at 2250z -that was few minutes before my
sunrise- on 1823.1) With his sig only 449, it was difficult QSO for me due
to QRN. Having finished the QSO, I heard SM3?? called(?) me few times. When
the signal got weaker, I then realised it was SM3RY.
Maybe next time...

73 de Jo, YC0LOW