TopBand: Re: Kenwood TS-870s & 599zx/dsp

hamradio hamradio@emerald.oz.net
Sat, 07 Jun 1997 08:36:43 -0700

I second the request.  Can anyone give us some feedback on the
599-ZX, especially how it compares with the Timewave 599+ ?  Besides the
bells and whistles, does the 'ZX have any advantage over the 599+ as far
as digging the weak signals out of the noise (newer/better algorithms,
maybe)?

de Randy, W7HR  <hamradio@emerald.oz.net>