TopBand: address for K0DQ

BOB FRICK a92gd@contesting.com
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 10:19:45 +0300

Topbanders,
Im sending this on all reflectors.  Our radio club here in Bahrain (ARAB)
has recently found over 1500 qsl cards collecting dust in the Bureau.
Around 1000 of them are for A92Q AND A92MM, who have gone back to the
states. A92Q is K0DQ (John S. Redd, USN) and A92MM is his son.  If anybody
has a current snail mail or e-mail address for them please let me know so I
can forward the QSL cards to him.  FYI, there were around 100 there for me.
 Another tidbit to pass out,  looks like there are quite a few pirates in
the area using calls that dont exist.
73
a92grumpy dog
bob
PS: Bernie M.  Believe you might have his address.