TopBand: FWD from A92GD: 160 Activity

Bill Tippett btippett@CTC.Net
Thu, 06 Mar 1997 06:36:47 -0500 (EST)

>From: "BOB FRICK" <a92gd@contesting.com>
>To: "Topband 160m" <topband@contesting.com>
>Subject: A92 GRUMPY DOG 160M ACTY
>Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 12:53:09 +0300

>Howdy All,
>   Its been a long time but now that I have my "SLINKY' up and my "Shielded
Loop" installed for receive purposes, along with my "SS/GD" vertical for
xmit and receive, think I'll give it a try 07 March  (on TOPBAND.  Look for
me operating around 1831-33 and lets keep our fingers crossed.
>73's
>A92Grumpy Dog
>Bob
>
>For K1SE: Bill, it doesnt matter which e-mail address you use. They both go
to the same place, same computer.  I'm going to have to find an e-mail
server that hold my e-mail and allow me to get it upon request. That way I
can keep the Ham stuff separate from the rest of the family's e-mail. Juno
isnt internation so I cant use it. Good work on the extra qsl cards. guess i
had better get busy.