TopBand: al811/h amp

tenex communications vertex@ldn2.execulink.com
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 08:12:17 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to the fellows who sent me e-mail on my query.  In every case, the
response was positive; it seems that the AL811 does a good job reliably,
works the whole band with no problems and puts out more power than I expected.

I copied the responses for my friend who is going to make his deal today
(assuming someone hasn't beat him to it!).  I especially liked the response
from one who indicated that a friend of his took it on DXpeditions-now, I
thought Alpha had a corner on that market!!!

Thanks again,

Bill, VE3CSK