TopBand: Solar Cycle 23

Jim Henderson jhenders@tdrss.wsc.nasa.gov
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 07:49:10 +0000

Esteemed Reflectees and Top Topbanders:

        Re:

>For another prediction (by a group of international scientists with the
>methodology of the prediction discussed in detial) take a look at the
>following web site -  http://www.sel.noaa.gov/info/Cycle23.html.  It
>predicts that Cycle 23 will be similar to the last couple cycles - big.
>
>Which one is right?  We'll find out in a year or two (I hope).
>
>Carl K9LA

        For a "new" perspective not detailed by the panel's report, here is
another interesting page for all you Potential Propagation Prognosticators...

        http://www.alpes-net.fr/usr/j_p_desm/sun.html

        If you want to answer his questionaire, go here first and the link
will take you to the above:

        http://www.alpes-net.fr/%7Ej_p_desm/sunspots.html

        In any case, good reading.

73 de Jim, KF7E