TopBand: ZS8IR: losing sleep

AA1K Jon Zaimes jon.zaimes@dol.net
Wed, 7 May 1997 10:16:12 -0400 (EDT)

At 12:24 PM 5/7/97 +200, you wrote:

>Incidentally, I recently had a very irate message from someone about
>the information I published on the Reflector.  The objection was that
>he'd lost several nights' sleep, and hadn't managed to work Chris.

Hi Chris....WOW! That guy obviously doesn't have what it takes to chase DX
on Top Band -- not to mention shooting the messenger!

I can recall years of getting up in the middle of my sleep schedule to chase
a new one on 160. Sometimes it paid off, many times we came up empty. If
this was easy I'd find some other hobby.

Your regular updates on Chris' activity were GREATLY appreciated. Many
thanks for your time and trouble.

73/Jon AA1K