TopBand: UN7M, EU6AF

Chris R. Burger crb@nanoteq.com
Wed, 14 May 1997 11:18:01 +200

I have exhausted every other possibility that I know of, and have
been unable to get QSLs for the following stations:

  UN7M   94.01.30 03:08  160 CW
  EU6AF  95.01.28 00:35  160 CW (worked again in 97's contest)

Any creative ideas?  Anybody with the '94 contest results, who can
tell me who the operators were for that UN7M effort?

As I have too little time to actually work people, I want to try and
confirm the few countries that I have worked!  I'm sitting at 99
countries worked right now, so every QSL is valued...

Maybe when the ZS8IR paperwork is over, I'll actually get on the air
again.

Chris R. Burger
ZS6EZ