TopBand: Beverage Advice

Swanson, Glenn, KB1GW gswanson@arrl.org
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 16:32:00 -0500

Greetings,

I've compiled some Beverage information on my web page:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1138/index.html

Specifically, on my "Beverage Info" page:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1138/bev-page.html

 You'll find:
 --An original article by KB1GW: "Beverage Notes"
 --Another Beverage article by KB1GW (with guest, K4VX):
  "More Beverage Notes" --> Copyright: August, 1997.
 --An article by K5ZD: "A $50 Beverage"
   (Originally appeared in the YCCC newsletter)
 --A link: "W3LPL on Beverages"
 --Contest-reflector postings from W3LPL on Beverages:
      Close-spaced Beverages
      Phased Pair of Beverages
      Terminating / Sloping Ends of Beverages
      Minimum and Optimum Lengths for Beverages
 --New!  W3LPL Receiving Filters...
 --A link to a 1968 interview with Dr. Harold H. Beverage
 --And, a link to a 1992 interview with Dr. Beverage.
 --An interesting link to: Oak Ridge Radio, in Littleton, MA
 --Plus a bit more...

Enjoy!

Sincere 73,
Glenn, KB1GW
Avon, Connecticut
kb1gw@snet.net

Re: K9AY's terminated loop receiving antenna...
Planned to, however winter has arrived a bit early!
  Brrr...               --KB1GW