TopBand: CQWW CW : TK5NN on 160

Garry & Yelena ni6t@best.com
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 21:49:22 -0800

TK5NN Patrick Bittiger wrote:

> Hello top-bander,
>
> I will have the pleasure this year to be on 160 for the CQWW CW (SO/SB).
> Living downtown, contest is the only way to be active on the top-band.
> I will operate from our special and temporary contest QTH. Antennas are
> already set : inverted L with a 30 m vertical section and 40 radials +
> 6 beverages.
>
> Don't forget to give me some points. A full color QSL will be ready just
> after the contest (direct or buro). See you on the top-band !
>
> 73 de TK5NN (ex. F2DX,FP5DX,CY9CF..) Patrick
>
> ---
> TK5NN  : Patrick BITTIGER
>          B.P.227 20179 AJACCIO CEDEX (France)
> E-Mail : tk5nn@club-internet.fr
> or     : tk5nn@qsl.net

I'll make you a deal, Patrick:

If you answer the QSL request I sent you months ago for our topband
(contest) QSO on 8 Dec 1996 at 0446Z, I would be most pleased to listen
closely for you in this and all future contests.

Sounds fair to me!

--
Garry Shapiro, NI6T
Visit the Northern California DX Club home page: