TopBand: snipping and argumentative insults and remarks

Dennis G. Peterson N7CKD.ennis@email.mcleodusa.net
Sun, 30 Nov 1997 10:28:23 -0500 (EST)

Gentlemen;   DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT 160 IS?  IT'S SUPPOSED TO THE
GENTLEMANS BAND!

If you guys continue you slaming and cutthroating you're goint to turn this band
into a CHILDRENS BAND.  If you have a personal vendetta against someone on this
reflector, "Why don't you take it up personally with him on his personal e-mail
address?   The rest of us aren't a bit impressed with your slamming or
cutthroating.

I'm not perfect myself, and I too have been guilty of using Rebuttal to
defend a stand
or point of view;  I think we need to clean up our doorsteps and get on with
the way
this reflector was set up.   If you feel a need to slam or cut someone down,
then
start your own reflector and do it there.  The majority of us DON'T GET OFF
on your
continued insults and it appears as though it's the same ole WISE GUYS DYA
AFTER DAY.

        I might not be one of the "BIG GUNS" or "KNOW IT ALL" Technical
Experts on this
reflector; but I am willing to learn from those who can supply me with the
needed knowledge
and pertinent data applicable to TOPBAND OPERATING.  I can't learn from
insults and slams  Thank You

I know I'll undoubtedly get some personal slams against this BANDWIDTH but
that's okay.
I just felt impelled to give "MY TWO CENTS WORTH" for what it's worth to the
continued
CRAP that is so needlessly NOT WANTED or DESIRED.   As far as the delete key
is concerned
it's getting wore out and this computer isn't that old.   Why do we have to
read your
feelings and thought?  DIRECT THEM SOLEY TO THE PARTYS IN CONCERN E-MAIL
ADDRESS AND NOT
TO THE WHOLE REFLECTOR

Thanks;   de N7CKDennis          !@#@!%^%$)(*&()(*&^%$#$

                                      ^^