TopBand: Bottom-Band(ung) Report

J. Puchstein dl8wpx@indo.net.id
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 12:49:37 +0700

BAA13007
Sender: owner-topband@contesting.com

Before I get more sked-whishes :

A major gusty wind coming up yesterday has taken my 83ft vertical antenna
out of service. At least no major damages to the house and the neighbors
have happened. Even the 30ft fibreglass fishing rod extension on top is
still ok, but the fibreglass-isolator at the bottom is broken, the vertical
was falling onto the roof of my house and has to be rebuilt. Unfortunately
due to this also the reflector of the 40m Inv Vee went down (hanging at a rope
between the vertical and my Quad-Tower), so currently no working antenna
for 40, 80 and 160.

I'll take some holiday on Thursday/Friday to fix this, hope to be back on air
next weekend.

vy73,

Joerg, YB1AQS

 -